Acrylic on Canvas
Day 2: What did you wear today?
I tried drawing my shoes and being cool, but it was too difficult, so I settled for drawing my jacket. I also wore an awesome tie-dye shirt I made in my chemistry class my sophomore year.
March 2, 2012.
Day 3: A Mythical Creature
Day 4: Favorite character in a movie
I didn’t do one yesterday, so I combined both ideas.
Isn’t he pretty?
Another piece from my breadth portfolio, dealing with repeating patterns.
Some girl got peanut butter and its nasty oils on this, and I told her what she did. She replied “oh, its ok, I got it on myself.”
NO WOMAN, IT IS NOT OKAY.
This may have been my sixth piece, I could be wrong. I’m just not go in order, because I don’t remember.
It wasn’t a specific assignment, because my teacher had us pick what ever assignment we wanted to do. So, I did a personal piece, just to experiment with patterns and all that.
Watercolor Dec. 2011
- DAY 01 : WHAT’S IN YOUR BAG?
- DAY 02 : WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?
- DAY 03 : A MYTHICAL CREATURE
- DAY 04 : FAVORITE CHARACTER IN A MOVIE
- DAY 05 : YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH
- DAY 06 : A FORMER NON-CELEBRITY CRUSH
- DAY 07 : DRAW SOME MONSTERS
- DAY 08 : WHAT WOULD YOUR IDEAL PROM PICTURE LOOK LIKE?
I prefer this challenge than the other one.